Barchart offers clients a range of software solutions that provide real-time monitoring of the markets, analysis, charting, news and weather. In addition, we offer a premier platform (desktop/tablet/mobile) for futures market trading. Barchart software can be white-labeled and customized by third-parties. Our data feeds are compatible with many leading and specialized ISV platforms.
- The premier market data and trading platform for futures, equities, and forex
- Low latency, real-time streaming market data
- Can customize or white-label
Barchart Trader is used by brokers, traders, hedgers, market analysts, back-office personnel, individual traders and other professional market participants around the world.
Learn more about Barchart Trader and our free trial.
- Monitor the markets in real-time from your iPad®
- Multiple work spaces
- Customized screens and charts
Get futures trading integration: execute trades, monitor positions, DOM included, scroll, or view market depth. Download the Barchart Trader App from the Apple® iTunes store.
- Monitor the markets in real-time from your iPhone® or Android®
- Fast, real-time streaming quotes
- Charts and news
Offers futures trading integration: execute trades, monitor positions, DOM included, scroll, or view market depth. Get the Barchart Trader App for iPhone or
Read more about our mobile solutions.
- White-label with your branding
- Customize features
- Customize content
Whether you choose Barchart Trader for desktop, tablet or mobile, you can fill white-label and customization capabilities and focus on your business—while Barchart maintains the software, data, information feeds, exchange licensing/vendor of record and reporting. You can also white-label any individual data component (charts, quotes, etc.). Read about our white-label solutions.
- Barchart data feeds integrate with many Independent Software Vendors
- Barchart controls access to the market data
- Barchart maintains Vendor of Record status
If you're looking to integrate Barchart market data with third-party software, please view our list of compatible ISVs. If you're an ISV, and would like to work with Barchart, please visit our ISV Solutions page.
Learn more about the Excel Add-In
- Integrate real-time streaming prices into MicroSoft Excel®
- Perform real-time calculations using Excel formulas
- Create custom quote boards
Grains.com is a marketplace for farmers and grain buyers.
Grains.com provides access to local grain prices for corn, soybeans and wheat, as well as futures quotes and charts for CBOT, CME, KCBT, MGEX
and many other futures exchanges. Users of Grains.com can check local grain prices by zip code and submit online offers to sell their grain directly to grain elevators across the United States and Canada. Grains.com also includes commodity market news and local weather.
Register at Grains.com