Introducing the Next Generation of Barchart.com - More Features, Expansive Data and Fully Responsive
“Barchart.com is the cornerstone of our business as that is where we started and have grown to nearly 1 million visitors per month,” said Andrew Lowdon, Founder and COO of Barchart.com. “The website attracts users from all around the world, following both US and International markets, with a wide variety of user profiles, but with a common interest in monitoring and analyzing the markets. For years we have given these users free access to valuable market data and tools, and we have no intention of slowing down. While Barchart.com is part of our media business, it is also a showcase for our business-to-business solutions, as the new site is powered by the same core market data feeds, APIs and infrastructure that our institutional clients rely on,” added Lowdon.
“The project itself has taken two years to complete and the underlying framework of the site will allow us to continue to add additional data and tools with ease,” said Mark Haraburda, CEO of Barchart. “We are also very pleased with being able to build the new site to be responsive across all device types--it’s impressive that we have been able to fit the entire Barchart.com into a website that completely functions on your phone, all without having to download an app,” added Haraburda.
- International market expansion
- Powerful interactive charting with full screen capability
- Comprehensive overview pages for all financial instruments, across all markets
- Expanded data views allowing users to drill deeper without leaving a page
- Complete market sector performance and analysis tools
- In-depth and customizable stock comparison tool
- Detailed macro economic section
- Futures and forex market maps, plus global futures coverage
- Stock option tools, analysis and spreads
- Text and email alerts on any symbol across hundreds of fields
- Track stocks, futures, options and forex positions within a single portfolio
- Powerful screeners that instantly filter through thousands of symbols and fields, including technicals and fundamentals
Visit the new www.barchart.com to see these features and more.
Barchart is a leading provider of market data and services to the global financial, media, and commodity industries. Our diversified client base trusts Barchart’s innovative Solutions across data, software, and technology to power their operations from front to back office, while our Media brands enable financial and commodity professionals to make decisions through web content, news, and publications. For more information, please visit www.barchartmarketdata.com and www.barchart.com.