Barchart Releases Version 3.0 of the Barchart.com App—Expanding Access to Stocks, ETFs, Options, Forex, Futures and Commodities
CHICAGO, IL – October 6, 2015 – Today, Barchart.com, Inc., a leading provider of market data and information, has announced the release of version 3.0 to the Barchart.com mobile app which provides free access to stocks, ETFs, options, forex, futures and commodities market data and information. The Barchart.com app, which is available on all iOS and Android mobile devices, provides users with extensive market data and news coverage along with charts, screeners, portfolios, trading strategies, financial statement data, technical analysis and more. With the new release, Barchart.com app users will gain an enhanced experience to stay-on-top of the financial markets through faster in-app speed, additional fundamental stock data, price and news alerts, and more.
“The Barchart App is one of the most powerful and comprehensive financial apps currently available on the Apple App Store and Google Play," said Eero Pikat, President of Barchart. “By providing extensive coverage for stocks, ETFs, options, forex and futures, in addition to the new features that have been made available in our 3.0 version, the Barchart app is a reliable and valuable tool that is fit for any investor, market analyst or individual who is looking to receive information on the financial markets," added Pikat.
New features available in version 3.0 of the Barchart.com App:
- Faster in-app running speed for user convenience
- Barchart Opinions are now available at no additional charge
- Removal of banner advertisements for improved user experience
- Receive in-app and/or email alerts for news and price changes
- View comparison charts
- Receive additional access to fundamental stock data
- View flipcharts on your custom portfolio
- Swipe through charts with enhanced speed and convenience
In addition to these new features, users will still have access to the essential tools they have always used in the Barchart.com app:
- Unlimited custom watchlists and scrolling “mini views" for instant access to most symbol data from a single screen
- Stock, futures, and forex market overviews
- Extensive leader and sector lists for US and Canadian stocks, indices, futures, and forex
- Up to 12 detailed data screens per symbol including fundamental, technical, profile, and option data
- Fully customizable charts
- Global and top business / finance news with symbol-specific coverage
- Exclusive commodity market commentary
- Your portfolios and charts saved on Barchart.com are available for in-app viewing
For additional information, please visit www.barchart.com/app.
Barchart converts market data, financial data and news into technology solutions for the financial, media and commodity industries. Barchart's products include data feeds, trading software, mobile apps, and financial content and tools. For more information, please visit www.barchartmarketdata.com and www.barchart.com.